Application Procedures for GUE Courses
- To apply for a GUE class all applicants must have a completed GUE Student Profile. If you have not already completed the Student Profile you will be prompted to complete the form before applying for a GUE course. Your completed Student Profile must also be less than one year old.
- Look at the class schedule and find the course you plan to register for. Be sure to verify with the instructor that there is space available for you!
- Click the 'apply and pay'-button, and complete the payment
- When the course registration is paid you will find your course materials as a downloadable ZIP archive from the Download Files option on your My Account menu.
- Please confirm with your GUE Instructor that your application was received. The Instructor will contact you regarding acceptance into the course and communicate any pertinent details.