GUE Instructor resumé
Hassan AdlyPhone: +61 4 2393 1138 (Australia)
Mobile phone: +201222211528 (Egypt)
- Australian Army, 2013 - present
- RMIT University, Researcher & demonstrator, 2013-present
- GUE, Recreational & Tech Instructor, 2006 - present
- Marlin Inn Dive Center, Director, 1999 - 2006
- Croatian Army, 109. brigade, 1991 - 1992
- 2015 BSc Applied Sciences (Honours), Environmental science, RMIT University, Australia (in progess)
- 2014 BSc Applied Sciences, Major: Environmental science, RMIT University, Australia
- 1999 BA Journalism, Moscow State University, Russia
- GUE Instructor Fundamentals, DPV-1, Rec 1-2-3, Tech-1
- GUE Tech 2+ Diver (2006)
- GUE Cave 1 Diver (2007, 2010)
- PADI MSDT (2004)
- EFRI EFR Instructor Primary & Secondary care, AED (2004)
- TDI Advanced Trimix Diver (2003)
- TDI Advanced Wreck Diver (2003)
- Diving since 1986, and diving professionally since 1991. Diving and teaching divers full-time from 1999-2010.
- Many thousands of dives and hundreds of staged decompression dives including the use of mixed gasses and DPVs. Explored many of the deep shipwrecks found in the Red Sea.
- Current projects include the exploration of a deep coral cave in the Red Sea. Latest diving-related passion: Mexico cave diving.
- Dived in Egypt, Australia, France, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Malta, Austria, Netherlands, Mexico, New Zealand
- RSDASS (Red Sea Diving Association), Diving professional member
- HEPCA (Hurghada Environmental Protection & Conservation Agency), supporting activist
- GUE, silver member
- Technical diving (open water, wreck & cave)
- Aviation & modern military history
- News & mass media
- Fitness & health
Currently on sustaining status with GUE, planning to re-activate in the near future!