GUE Instructor resumé
- GUE Instructor.
- Commercial UAV Pilot,
- Lighting Designer and Event Production Manager
- BA(2000) Electrical and Information Science, University of Cambridge, UK
- Cave 1 Instructor GUE
- Tech 1, 2 Instructor GUE
- Fundamentals Instructor + Instructor Trainer GUE
- Rec 1, 2, 3 Instructor+ Instructor Trainer GUE
- Gas Blending Instructor + Instructor Trainer GUE
- DPV Instructor GUE
- Documentation Diver Instructor GUE
- Tech 2+, Cave 2, RB80 GUE
- Diving since 1993
- 2500+ dives
- 1000+ wreck dives
- 800+ Trimix dives
- 600+ Cave Dives
- 200+ Cave DPV dives
- 150+ Rebreather Dives
- Survey Diver on St George Survey Project, Monvalent, France
- Project manager for Project Baseline Malta
- Project Diver - Project Baseline Mediteranian Panarea III
- Member of GUE-UK
- Member of WKPP
- Presented the DIR-UK Unknown Sailing Ship project to the GUE conference in Budapest 2007
- Founding member of Tekcamp Instructional Team
- 3D Photogrammetry of archaeological sites.
- Primary Author of GUE Gas Blender class
- Part of the team who developed the GUE Recreational Level 1 class.
- Quest 17.2 - The GUE/Project Baseline Lost Islands Project
John is an avid diving adventurer and explorer. He loves to explore and document interesting dive sites, especially those with archaeological or geological significance. Although based in the UK, John travels worldwide to teach GUE classes. He enjoys the process of helping divers become the best that they can.