GUE Instructor resumé
Joakim (Jo) HjelmEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joakim Hjelm Photography 2010-present
- Island Divers Hawaii 2002-2011
- Photographer Hilo Hattie 2009-2010
- Hawaii Pacific University - Bachelor of Science Degree in Marine Biology
- GUE Instructor: Primer, Doubles, Drysuit, Rec 1, Fundamentals, DPV 1, Documentation Diver, Gasblender
- GUE Cave 2, Tech 2
- TDI Advanced Trimix Instructor
- TDI nitrox/trimix gas blender instructor
- PADI MSDT
- Started diving in Hawaii in 98, became very interested in technical diving and wanted to pursue more in-depth and challenging training. Found GUE:)
- GUE opened up the doors of Mexico cave diving, something I had always been fascinated about.
- I always strive to be as good of an educator possible, and the best way to achieve that is to never stop learning myself.
- Project Baseline Saanich Inlet 2016-2017
- Durrance Lake Cleanup 2016
- MCEP 2011,2012,2013
- SDUE - 2012-present
- HaTeD - HAwaii TEchnical Divers 2004-2011
- HUE - Hawaii Underwater Explorers 2011-present
- Project Baseline Hawaii Kai 2012-present
- Earth Day cleanup dives
- Underwater photography and videography.
- 3d photogrammetry
- Freediving, rock-climbing, backpacking,
- GUE calendar 2013,2014
- GUE Photo of the Year 2012
- Halcyon Photo Contest 1st Place 2011
- PBS The Flintlock Disaster documentary
- English, Swedish
Currently living in San Marcos, California. Available for classes and charters any time. Drop a note!
Been working full time with scuba since 2002, conditions in Hawaii are good year round, so there are diving to be done at all times.
I can set up charters or classes anytime, please email me or call and I can put something up on the calendar for you.