GUE Instructor resumé
The Regency Crest # 407
Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road
Banilad, Cebu City 6000
Rep. of the Philippines
- GUE Fundamentals and DPV 1 Instructor
- Captain & instructor pilot B747-400, Seoul, Korea (2001 - current)
- Airline crew member & training manager, various USA locations (1985-2001)
- Naval Aviator flying fighter aircraft (1978-1985)
- B.Sc. U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland, 1977
- GUE Fundamentals Instructor
- GUE T2 / C2 / RB80 / CCR diver
- IANTD Trimix / Full Cave / Technical Wreck / DPV diver
- NAUI recreational and technical instructor (inactive)
- 1000+ dives
- Caves in Florida, Mexico, Thailand, and the Philippines
- Wrecks in SE Asia, North America, Scandinavia, and Europe
- DPVs (diver propulsion vehicles) in cave, and open water
- 'Wet' and 'dry' diving in all climates, from tropical waters to ice diving
- Volunteer instructor for the Thresher Shark Research and Conservation Project ('TSRCP'), a GUE affiliate in Malapascua, Cebu http://www.threshersharkproject.org/
- Support diver WKPP
- Sharing my experience to help you achieve your diving goals
- Cave and wreck diving worldwide
- Flying (and teaching) big jets :)
In my life I have been a passionate enthusiast and teacher of flying, sailing, and - today - the GUE method of diving.
GUE Fundamentals and DPV 1 classes are most often taught on Mactan island, a short drive from the Cebu airport ('CEB') and the second-largest city in the Philippines
Recreational and professional divers who are interested in learning more about the GUE method are invited to contact me - I am sure we can find a time to meet and dive soon.
'One-on-one' personal coaching and 'try before you buy' equipment purchases are also available in Cebu, and elsewhere in Asia.
Visiting GUE divers and instructors will find a warm welcome at Scotty's with technical equipment and mixed gases readily available - do contact me for recommendations or assistance in making your diving vacation a memorable one.
There is rarely a bad day to go diving in the Philippines :)