GUE Instructor resumé
- Public safety diver education, training and volunteer job in OSPRW fire-engine unit, Poland
- Full time dive instruction, 2005-2011, ColonaDC, Egypt,
- Technical Diving Operations Manager, 2005-2011, ColonaDC, Egypt
- Scuba equipment service technician
- University School of Physical Education, Poznan, Poland, 2007
- GUE Instructor: *Fundy *Rec1 *Rec3 *Tech1 *Tech1+ *DPV
- GUE diver: *Tech2+ *Cave1
- Other: *IANTD Instructor *PADI Instructor *Gas Blender Instructor *CCR Diver
- Diving since 1998, and diving professionally since 2003. Diving and teaching divers as a full-time job since 2005.
- 2500+ dives logged over the years, incuding staged decompression dives, mixed gasses, multiple DPVs. Explored the deep shipwrecks found in the Red Sea, including the british steamer SS Maidan and many more.
- HEPCA (Hurghada Environmental Protection & Conservation Agency), member and supporting activist
- Founder of GUE Egypt initiative and project founder/participant. Projects cooperation with HEPCA (environmental NGO in the Red Sea) and CDWS (Chamber of Diving and Watersports) in Egypt.
- Rebreather technology
- Underwater imaging
- Competition swimming/triathlon
- Series of articles in Polish diving magazines "Wielki Blekit" and "Nurkowanie"
- French (basic)
- German (basic)
Age 30+ :)