GUE Instructor resumé
Somerset, UKPhone: +44 7968 966 749
- 2007 - present. Diving instructor with Global Underwater Explorers
- 1996-2007 Research Assistant. University of Sheffield. Sheffield, UK.
- BSc (1990) Electronic Engineering with Medical Electronics. University of Kent at Canterbury, UK.
- MSc (1992) Medical Electronics. University of London
- PhD. (1997) University of Sheffield
- Cave 2, Tech 2 - GUE
- GUE Fundamentals, Tech 2 and CCR instructor
- Instructor Evaluator to Tech 2 level.
- 3000+ Dives
- 1000+ Mixed gas dives
- 1000+ Decompression dives
- Member of GUE Training Council
- Director of Technical Training
- Member of Board of Advisors
- Survey work for marine protected area research project Jan 08-April 08. Central Visayas, Philippines.
- Exploration diver with Karst Oddysey. Cave diving project in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Project leader for LST project in Lyme Bay, Dorset, UK. A Project to survey and document the wrecks of two LST's lost in WW2 during Exercise Tiger.
- Project Diver - Mars, Sweden, 2015