What classes does GUE offer?
GUE offers a wide variety of high-quality, comprehensive SCUBA classes ranging from recreational open-water training to advanced technical and cave diving. GUE courses include:
- GUE Fundamentals, our most popular course
- Recreational open-water courses, divided into Recreational Diver 1, 2, and 3
- Cave diving courses, divided into Cave Diver 1, 2, and 3, plus Underwater Cave Survey
- Technical diving courses, divided into Technical Diver 1, 2, and 3
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle training, including DPV 1 and DPV Cave
- Documentation Diver
- Rebreather Diver
- Primers in specific topics for supplemental (non-certification-granting) purposes: GUE Primer, Doubles, and Drysuit Diver.
The structure of GUE training can be found on the Explore GUE Courses page, which includes links to more extensive course descriptions.
For the most up-to-date and complete descriptions including prerequisites, topics, required skills, and equipment, you should always check the GUE Standards.